Re-usable P100 Elipse Half Mask Respirator has a patented design that is very different from anything on the market, but users like the respirators because of its low profile design, breathability and comfort. Designed to fit the contours of the face and comes in two sizes (S/M and M/L). Mask is NIOSH 42 CFR 84 P100 approved and meets other worldwide standards. Low profile design will allow users to have a wide field of view, will not interfere with other PPE such as safety glasses, sanding shields, welding hoods and prevents filters from getting bumped or snagged while doing overhead work. Protects against dust and fumes containing such substances such as: micro-organisms, marble, gypsum, titanium oxide, soapstone, rock wool. wood, detergents, textile fibers, spices, salts, feed, coal, silica, asbestos, mold, bauxite, zinc, iron ore, iron, graphite, kaolin, zinc, manganese, lead, chromium and more. Elipse respirator is a re-usable half mask and intuitive design allows the filters to easily be interchanged. Mask comes ready to use with two P100 filters.
- A unique high efficiency.
- P100 half mask respirator designed to fit the contours of your face, the result is a form fitting mask that users will find very comfortable.
- Patented low profile filter design allows the user to have a wide field of vision and added protection from getting filters bumped or snagged.
- Mask was designed with a low breathing resistance to reduce the risk of user fatigue and to add additional comfort.
- Close pleated composite Hydro-phobic (water resistant) material allows the HESPA filters to provide users with the maximum particulate protection 99995%.
- Respirator is made from a soft thermo-plastic elastomer material that is hyper allergenic (latex, silicone and odor free) comes in two sizes.